Sunday, October 3, 2010

Arts & Crafts

I don't consider myself to be a very "artsy and craftsty" person. I don't scrapbook, don't make my own stationery, have never made a wreath or floral arrangement, and don't have a specific closet or room in my house designated to store my supplies. But I do have one craft. . .making jewelry.

I have been making jewelry for two years, when I find the time to make it. I'm not sure what attracted me to this art - maybe it's because it was the kind of art I could wear! I like jewelry - rings, bracelets, earrings, etc. I have an abundance of both - according to the man of the house. But seriously, can a woman have too much jewelry? Too much of a good thing - NEVER!

Being a mother of either years, I have often sought advice from my own mother. Her advice to me on many occassions has been, "If you don't pamper yourself, no one else will." That sentence often resulted in items being purchased not out of need, but as a pick me up.

So ladies. . .here's your chance to pamper yourself. Visit my facebook page for prices and more jewels!

                           



Silver Wire and Turquoise Pendant
 


Black Onyx 22 inch



36 inch Turquoise and Gold Necklace,
earrings and bracelet
 





Multi-stone 36 inch necklace and bracelet
 

Black and Silver Pearl


Black Onyx and Zebra Bead




 
Green Turuqoise

                                                        


Brown and Black Stone
 
Girls Belt Buckles

 
Zebra Bead Necklace and Earrings


Earrings can be made to go with any necklace. Email me the necklace you like. Orders can also be placed . Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment