Sunday, May 1, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. I LOVE The Pioneer Woman's Pizza Crust recipe. It's great, awesome, and such an easy way to plan ahead for a hectic week. Hit the link button and print off the recipe! The Pioneer Woman - My Favorite Pizza

2. Robins - I have a new found hatred, yes, I said hatred, for Robins. I know, I know, they signify spring and are such beautiful birds. But when you are out of town for 4 nights and the local robin chirps uncontrollably at 5:22 a.m. every morning, interrupting those last few moments of REM sleep, you feeling towards these beloved birds changes. Trust me.

3. Easter pictures - Do you have any idea what it is like to get a good Easter photo of your handsome men?

Try #1. The clown is hard at work.


Try #2. The clown is working even harder, trying to get the best of his mother.

Try #3. Finally - near success. The clown has stopped acting, but Bugs can't keep his eyes open.

Try #4. SUCCESS!!!

4. The Fancy Red Boots - You must visit this blog. It's a fashion blog started by two sisters that I babysat for while in high school. Both are intelligent, beautiful, talented young ladies. The Fancy Red Boots


Maybe I can get back on track this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Jill!!!
    -Denae and Danielle
    http://thefancyredboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete