Sunday, July 24, 2011

Best. Chicken. Marinade. Ever.

Best. Chicken. Marinade. Ever.





 This marinade is so simply and so easy. 


Note: I didn't have any poultry seasoning when I made this the first time, so I smashed a couple of chicken boullion cubes and it tasted great!

First, all you need is some chicken, or yard bird as it is known around this house.


 I cut up a whole chicken the first time I made this recipe.  I only have 18 more whole chickens in my freezer to cut up......yes, Squirrel and Bugs raised chickens this spring.  It was a great learning process for them!


Pour the marinade over the chicken and set it in the frig over night or all day.  Either way - mariating for at least 8 hours get you the optimal flavor.

Fire up the grill and get a glass of water.  Since this recipe has oil in it, your chicken will flame up. I recommend grilling on low to med-low with the lid open.  Closing the lid will result in calling in the local fireman.......

Look at that deliciousness just waiting to meet your stomach. Yum!



This recipe is linked up to Hunk of Meat Mondays at Beyer Beware.



5 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds soooo good! :) Hope you can come on over and say hi. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delish! I am always looking for new way to 'fix' chicken and this looks like a winner, winner chicken dinner! Visiting from the cast party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making chicken this way for years - absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always looking for new things to do with chicken! Thanks for sharing: I saw this at prairie story recipe swap. Check out my recipe http://westcoastleslie.blogspot.com/2011/07/zucchini-patties.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You So MUCH for joining me last week for Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you will come back tomorrow and share more of your recipes with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete