Monday, December 5, 2011

Miscellany Monday

My randomness after spending the past two weekends "on the road".

1. I love my life! And the people that are in it! 

2. I love my cows!  We spent the Thanksgiving Break making a quick trip to Nebraska to cattle sale.  We saw many, many dear friends and Bugs & Squirrel had a swim date with friends from Iowa.  Then we spent this past weekend at a cattle show in Indiana.  Love my cows!


The foursome standing in front of a bear in the hotel. I LOVE their facial expressions!

3. Christmas Cards or Christmas Letter......Which one do you prefer? I am a Christmas card kind of girl!  Except this year, I found a card that allowed me to add 5 photos and put a two sentence description underneath. I guess you could call it a catter or a lerd?  Truthfully, I don't have the time for a letter, so I went for a happy medium this year.

4. Wrangler National Finals Rodeo - I'm missing the NFR this year for the second year in a row.  I love going ot Vegas for the rodeo. It's a great time - relaxing and peaceful. No kids and LOTS of shopping. If you haven't been, I highly recommend checking it out!!

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment