1. Birth Day - We celebrated a lot of births yesterday. Five to be exact. I just love this time of year. Nothing is more exciting that watching the birth of a baby calf!
2. Calcium - Attention all ladies, girls, chicks, mommacitas, and gals. If you are not getting your regular dose of calcium intake, then I you should be taking a calcium supplement. Osteoporsis is not fun....and neither are broken bones.
3. Super Bowl - And yet another super bowl has come and gone with me starring at the back of my eyelids. Yes, I prefer sleep over football.
4. Vegetables - The Harker Family is on a new adventure....trying new vegetables. Last week we ate parsnips. Not bad. I could eat them again. This week, turnips. Next week....definitely NOT brussel sprouts. I was warned of a potential divorce by SO if I served brussel sprouts! I have two words for my beloved SO - FUN HATER!
5. My ipod - Is on it's last leg. Fellow readers - do you have one, which one and do you like it? Advice greatly appreciated!